David Britton is a nationally touring stand up comedian from Bloomington Indiana, where he performs regularly at the Comedy Attic and was a finalist in their 2013 "Funniest Person in Bloomington" contest. He is also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
In 2013 David was selected to perform in the Cape Fear Comedy Festival in Wilmington North Carolina, and in 2013 and 2014 he was selected to perform at The Limestone Comedy Festival in his home town of Bloomimgton.
Email email@example.com for booking.
Head shot available here .
- The great thing about being a comedian is getting to hear how all your friends masturbate. 04:17:49 AM July 21, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @saltgravy made a twitter account for @historybluffs! Follow dat shit! 05:05:51 AM July 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to saltgravy ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Ladies and gentleman, this next guy does comedy once a year on his birthday!" 02:07:37 AM July 14, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Finally following someone on twitter who will have a positive impact on my life. @BigCheezeIN 05:29:39 AM July 06, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I wish I knew a guy named Frank Stein, because I'd be super into never calling him Frankenstein. 02:42:07 PM June 30, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I have a really good idea for the campaign they're working on in this episode of Madmen and no way to tell them :( 04:03:05 PM June 26, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite