David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email email@example.com for booking.
Head shot available here .
- Of all the hashtags I've ever seen #FoodAddict seems the least necessary. 10:25:04 PM August 22, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @SailorYerAnus Tell her I said she's a crazy genius. 08:19:31 PM August 19, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to SailorYerAnus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I'm too lazy to do dishes so I keep walking back to the kitchen and drinking out of the tap. I'm counting it as a workout. 04:51:28 PM August 19, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Hey I'll be at @gobananascomedy tonight telling all the jokes! 04:43:12 PM August 17, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Maybe people wouldn't think cheerleaders were so dumb if they stopped asking us to spell things for them. 07:10:48 PM August 16, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite