David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- #The? https://t.co/yVctSxtvr7 about 7 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I can't believe Trump said Pokemon Go is "gay"!!! https://t.co/WxBrQYk2Bw https://t.co/svEl57s7BY 05:04:41 PM July 28, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Honestly this isn't as good as the first two cereals but it does wrap the trilogy up nicely. https://t.co/FVMjFOA2WP 03:44:46 AM July 26, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I find it hard to do anything I don't currently feel like doing. Does anyone else have this problem? 03:32:30 PM July 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JonHolmesLives yeah AND I had to see your dick. Worst night ever. 09:46:41 PM July 24, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JonHolmesLives ReplyRetweetFavorite