David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- @BrodyismeFriend Come back to Bloomington! https://t.co/m4QXGmH8KK 05:20:18 PM February 08, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to BrodyismeFriend ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JaredDBThompson Society tricked me into hating Coldplay. I watched them last night and thought, OH is that Coldplay? Why do we hate them? 03:56:14 PM February 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client in reply to JaredDBThompson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Just watched Mad Men and I'm feeling really depressed." "About what?" "...pantyhose?" 06:06:18 AM February 08, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sometimes you just gotta have a few drinks and cut loose, that way you remember how bad you are at dancing. 04:42:18 AM February 07, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Thunder08674305 I called it a "big rubber dick" but they changed it. Although it probably wasn't rubber so that's wrong too. 04:57:55 PM February 06, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Thunder08674305 ReplyRetweetFavorite