David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- @mrBUDDH4 https://t.co/5f5v7ltKUL about 16 hours ago from Twitter Web Client in reply to mrBUDDH4 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zachhalelarious at this point I'm not sure about anything. 08:53:18 PM October 25, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to zachhalelarious ReplyRetweetFavorite
- This tweet brought to you by the Minneapolis Marriott West! A hotel so fancy the put cucumbers in the water! https://t.co/qUT0vjcjLR 06:02:17 PM October 25, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Is this for feature or headline work? https://t.co/5yyDjnnGcn 06:04:25 AM October 16, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Return of the 01:28:09 AM October 16, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @jakewellscomedy what's worse is that it looks like one is already open and someone took a few squares. 05:00:46 PM October 13, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to jakewellscomedy ReplyRetweetFavorite