David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- Feb. 9th @historybluffs returns to the @whiterabbitcab for another LIVE episode! This time with @toddmccomas and @isaaclandfert! 08:40:24 PM January 15, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- One time I tired to bless a hiccup and didn't know when to stop. 09:28:31 PM January 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why are sneezes the only thing that get blessed? Wouldn't a benevolent god also care about our farts? 09:24:58 PM January 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Why DC doesn't come out with an all female comic book called "A Justice League of their Own" is beyond me. 08:21:45 PM January 09, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh man I just realized spidey sense isn't even a real thing spiders have. 08:08:57 AM January 08, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite