David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email email@example.com for booking.
Head shot available here .
- I know Hitler said some stuff about jews he probably shouldn't have, but I'm voting for him because I like his economic policies. about 7 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Oh shiiiiiiiit! https://t.co/WPOs7MDRut about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I would for real listen to an entire podcast of @PFTompkins just readings ads. 06:43:11 PM September 25, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- My last article for Daily Dot. Somehow it feels right that it's about cat memes. https://t.co/mHA8cXnasQ 04:17:19 PM September 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If you'd like to hear me describe episodes of Murder She Wrote live on facebook this is the place to do it: https://t.co/QNlATSAfWr 04:43:15 AM September 25, 2016 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I appreciate you all following me, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree on this one. https://t.co/uDlHDdgDYG 02:51:40 PM September 23, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zachhalelarious I'm not saying 03:36:40 AM September 21, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to zachhalelarious ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @zachhalelarious who's playing? 12:44:10 AM September 21, 2016 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to zachhalelarious ReplyRetweetFavorite