David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- Tonight is Authors Night at the @whiterabbitcab! Imma gonna talk about cheese. 03:18:47 PM September 01, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RobJustJokin @tomabrady the white suits have been running this country for too long! 03:23:08 PM August 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to RobJustJokin ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @tomabrady Sir, I've met Tom Brady, I've worked with Tom Brady, I sir am no Tom Brady. 03:22:07 PM August 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to tomabrady ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @RobJustJokin This is technically correct but I should point out that @tomabrady won it, moved for a year, came back and won it again. 03:18:46 PM August 28, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to RobJustJokin ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tomorrow night I'll be at the @comedyattic with my pals @AtAtJordan and @StephanieComedy. https://t.co/hlRIrTVL5w 02:54:20 AM August 26, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lazersaurus ATTENTION @FATJEW! This strikes me as a great tweet to aggregate! 06:19:48 PM August 25, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to lazersaurus ReplyRetweetFavorite