David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email email@example.com for booking.
Head shot available here .
- Japanese business offers wake-up calls from underage girls https://t.co/eJo6gzjfmB via @dailydot 04:52:57 PM November 28, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I just washed my drying rack and I don't know where to put it now #upyourass 10:04:15 PM November 19, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @geofftate96 You've clearly hit on a million dollar idea. 07:56:02 PM November 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to geofftate96 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Now you can shit where you eat! https://t.co/gpvWHDl9pv via @dailydot 07:25:37 PM November 17, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lacolbert I did not! Thanks for the tip. 08:40:09 PM November 16, 2015 from Twitter Web Client in reply to lacolbert ReplyRetweetFavorite