David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- Doing @The10at10 show tonight in indy. It's at 10. about 12 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- In the beginning God created heaven and earth. Which seems dumb. Why not stop at heaven? 05:41:18 AM October 08, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- It's Author's Night at @whiterabbitcab! Come by at 8pm and I'll read your dogs horoscope. 09:23:45 PM October 06, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Garfield is funny and all, but personally I've always been an Odie man. 02:44:55 PM October 03, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Tonight I was there when @TimNorthern dubbed Evansville IN #TheBigToe. It's exciting to be a part of history! 05:58:27 AM October 03, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @3rdmoons I was. That was from sept. 18th 12:59:27 AM October 03, 2015 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to 3rdmoons ReplyRetweetFavorite