David grew up watching Marx Brothers movies (which his mother loved) and Mystery Science Theater (which his mother hated). He was the winner of the 2014 and 2015 Funniest Person in Bloomington contest and a finalist in the 2015 and 2016 Funniest Person in Cincinnati contest. When he's not writing or performing comedy he has very little idea what to do with himself.
He is the also the co-host of History Bluffs a podcast which features comedians portraying famous dead people.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
Head shot available here .
- @JaredDBThompson @RachaelGoldman @roryscovel just so you know you're comped on all the shows. about 59 minutes ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to JaredDBThompson ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanSebree @RachaelGoldman Long but good! about 4 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone in reply to DanSebree ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's a better name for the tour @RachaelGoldman and I are doing this summer? about 5 hours ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @mebennui Um, I said "Show business" 03:36:44 PM February 23, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to mebennui ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BigRadMachine @washingtonpost I think you know the answer to that. 03:51:07 PM February 22, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to BigRadMachine ReplyRetweetFavorite
- every time this number goes up I know I've found a kindred spirit. https://t.co/iQotKCcLIc 06:35:33 AM February 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client in reply to lazersaurus ReplyRetweetFavorite
- You know who was great? Heath Ledger as The Joker. You know who's terrible? Guys who are too into Heath Ledger as The Joker. 06:31:52 AM February 22, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Please vote for my new Lays flavor. It's composed of crumbs from other people's unfinished bags. #DoUsAFlavor https://t.co/f1a7bi20hA 06:04:59 PM February 20, 2017 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite